Paint & Surface Coatings
Our experts can prepare reports on:-
- Examine and report on transfer of paint and other materials.
- Role of paints related to criminal damage, burglaries and road traffic collisions
- Examine where a weapon has been used in murder or assault cases.
- Reports on two-way paint transfer and examine the transferred paint by microscopy
- Arrange chemical analysis and compare this to the control paint sample from the incident.
- Report on whether paint recovered from a defendant, tool is related to the case
- Prepare reports on paint evidence
- independent analysis of blood or urine samples for the presence of alcohol and drugs.
- Reports on the effects of exposure to drugs, medications, solvents and chemicals on judgement, inhibitions and memory.