Firearms and Ballistics
Our firearms experts can prepare reports for all types of criminal and civil cases involving many types of imitation firearms, firearms, ammunition and any type of guns (such as toy guns, hand guns, airguns, stun guns, rifles, homemade guns and shotguns)
Our expert can provide reports as below-
- identification and functionality of weapons not classed as firearms, such as harpoon and crossbows and harpoon guns.
- Classification of firearms and ammunition
- test firing and assessment of lethality.
- mechanical condition of firearms and deactivated firearms,
- interpretation of wounds and damage caused by the discharge of firearms
- determination of the range and trajectory of shots fired.
- damage, modifications, effectiveness of deactivation work
- Comparison of cartridge cases and bullets with an alleged crime firearm and from a scene or person
- Ballistics’ analysis
- reconstruction of complex shooting incidents