Our expert can provide reports as below-
- all aspects of fire setting such as where, when and how a fire was started by examining the scene of a fire
- reviewing the physical evidence and background information from all sources such as witnesses and emergency service personnel.
- all range of fire investigation matters
- burn damage to people and property to the loss of large commercial premises.
- examine tell-tale signs given by burn damage and fire debris to determine the seat of a fire
- potential sources of ignition,
- provide report on alternative causes as compared to prosecution experts
- report on different ignition sources as compare to other fire investigators.