Explosives and Explosions
Our experts can prepare report on all criminal and civil cases such as the Explosives Act, the Terrorism Act and the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Our expert can provide reports as below-
- Explosives- assess the viability and possible effects of a device
- IEDs- examine alleged IEDs and their component parts to assess potential explosive load
- Applications- report and advise on the potential explosives applications of a device
- Report on non-explosives uses of devices
- Terrorism- analyse documents and alleged materials about whether documents can be used in manufacturing explosives.
- Arrange examination of devices and check other scientists’ findings
- Consider the viability of manufacturing explosives from the recovered paraphernalia
- Report on the likelihood of successful manufacture
- Report on potential effects of the end product.
- Report on modification for illicit purposes of incendiary devices and fireworks
- Comment on construction, viability and explosive effects of incendiary devices and fireworks