Accident Investigations and Reconstructions
Our expert can provide reports as below-
- all types of criminal and civil cases involving the use of motor vehicles
- report on offences with or without collision or accidents
- offences against the person involving the use of motor vehicles,
- personal injury claims and insurance fraud.
- can provide reports in disciplinary matters and internal Police & Army investigations
- independent analysis of blood or urine samples for the presence of alcohol and drugs.
- Reports on the effects of exposure to drugs, medications, solvents and chemicals on judgement, inhibitions and memory.
Our accident reconstruction experts can
- take measurements, photographs and video drive-throughs of accident
- examinations of vehicle damage and provide report on causation,
- distance/speed/time calculations related to accident or crime
- assessment of lines of sight and road layouts related to crime scene
- examination of CCTV/police video footage related to vehicle crime
- report on other possible contributory factors.
- can use specialist software for accident reconstruction
- We can prepare reports in cases involving stolen vehicles/vehicle parts.